Mittwoch, 19. März 2008

3.35am One of those I'll delete on the following day kinda blogs

Dear Duck-billed-platypus *-*
I try to silence my head and let my heart speak. Not listening to your head might get you in trouble but not listening to your heart can burn more. People with laughing eyes are rare. A lot of eyes can speak but only very few say something and yours are deffinatly the ones which speak without you having to move your lips. They don't smile, they laugh and looking one second into them makes the world spin a million times faster, making me feel all dizzy with joy. I try to dive for the pearl and there are moments where I have to break off as I'm running out of oxygen and sometimes I'm close to suffocating but I keep trying to reach the bottom of the ocean. I fight sharks and I see pretty exotic fish on my way.
A sandgrain once got caught in a shell and over millions and millions of years, it has turned into a pretty pearl. A lot of people go for the sandgrains or pebbles around the shell because their easier to get and more common and some of them dive for the pearls. What if you know theres a shell but don't have any diving equipment? Would you risk diving in or would you wait until you get the diving uniform? How do you know though, that the shell with the pearl will still be there when you have your oxygen flask? Yet to me diving in seems the only way to reach you and to be close to you, even if I suffocate on my way.
Love Anna

4 Kommentare:

Chad hat gesagt…

Be-j wow?

Blowjob wow?

Unknown hat gesagt…

Sehr schön geschrieben... Zur Zeit geht es mir ähnlich, zumindest habe ich eine vergleichbare Situation parat ;) Und ich finde es ist jeden Tauchversuch wert! Ganz egal, ob ich die Perle zu sehen bekomme oder nichts...oder niemals.
:) ich grüsse dich ganz doll, Anna!

Alice

Unknown hat gesagt…

life after death? i probably believe in some kind of life after death. but honestly, it doesn't matter that much to me: i think we have to make the best of our lifes, and be happy here. i believe in some kind of good energy, and that is good to make good things... but because u believe in kindness, not coz u're expecting something after. yeah: - that's what i believe in: - KINDNESS!!

Min hat gesagt…

some days you wake up with whiskey still clouding your thoughts and denial firmly set in your heart (by your head no doubt)and then you read something that awakens the truth you've been subduing all weekend.

'I try to silence my head and let my heart speak..'
i try try try.

if i could have an iota of your wisdom, your voice, your style i'd be content