Mittwoch, 26. März 2008

The Big Blogspot Experiment INFO

Dear Duck-billed-platypus,
How have you been? I haven't gotten around to writing to you these days so now I'm glad I'm finally managing to.
Partly out of curiousity to see if it works and partly to get many youtubers involved in my next video series, I've decided to start an experiment. I'm going to make 3 blog entries in the categories: (A) smell (B) taste (C) sight. From the 1.4.-10.4. people can comment on those entries preferably answering some of the questions posed in the text and they can take polls related to the entries.
My aim is to get 1000 comments overall in the three categories and to select some of the entries for the videos. If they aren't signed up on here, they should make sure they include their youtube user names. So yeah, that's the concept. What do you think about it? I soo hope it works. I can't wait to start working on it and look forward to what everyone will have to say.
I'll catch you later
Anna

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

i hope it works too. and i'm looking forward to see it. u can count on my comments. hugs from brazil, pedro.